Dutch Oven Recipes
- 2 boxes noodles (no boil type)
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- grated parmesan
- Brown meat in bottom of Dutch oven
- Remove meat and mix with sauce.
- Layer sauce and meat mixture, health then noodles, then cheeses, then more sauce, noodles, cheese.
- Top with sauce and cheese and bake covered in Dutch oven till noodles are tender. 30–45 minutes.
- You may have to break noodles to fit the bottom of Dutch oven. Just fill in spaces with the broken pieces.
- Noodles will absorb moisture from sauce as it cooks.
- Insure bottom heat is not too hot or your pasta will burn, view turn oven during cooking to avoid hot spots.